Back to news list
On December 13, 2018 the annual Contest of Young Experts took place, where 6 employees took part having presented 5 works.
- Engineer of Coke Oven Department Serdiukova M.A. – Analysis by means of numerical simulation of staged air supply in the ovens with the height of 5 m at the example of COB No. 3, ARE
- Engineer of Coke Oven Department Makey A.I. –Burning of coke dust in the dust settling bunker as the method of improvement of steam capacity of the CDCP
- Engineer of 2nd cat. of Environment Protection Department Radychuk I.A. – Ecological efficiency of the arrangement concepts of CDCP aspiration systems
- Engineer of 1st cat. of Automation and Instrumentation Department Borovenskiy Yu.V., engineer Puganovskiy A.O. – Hot coke spot detection system on the conveyor belt and temperature measurement in the discharging device of CDCP chambers. New concepts with use of pyrometry.
- Engineer of 2nd cat. of Civil Department V. V. Smirnov - Methods for determination of the concrete strength during inspection of civil structures of the existing buildings and facilities.