Meeting the modern challenges of rational use of fuel-power resources and environmental protection, GIPROKOKS suggests different patterns of recycling and utilization for technological processes secondary energy resources including heat utilization in waste heat boilers or at integrated arrangement of technological and energy processes in energy-technological units
GIPROKOKS - technologies for efficient utilization of secondary energy resources of metallurgical and coke oven and by-product recovery plants, elaboration of comprehensive projects for plants self-sufficiency in required energy carriers
Rebuilding of existing CDCP boiler houses and construction of new ones:
- power-generating steam production (Р=3,9 MPa t=440ºC and higher) by means of heat utilization from red-hot coke;
- boiler house flow diagram with high level of energy saving;
- measures for emissions and effluents reduction.
Utilization of CDCP excess circulating gases:
- reduction of CO and dust emissions;
- production of power-generating steam by means of excess circulating gases chemical heat recovery.
Production of steam with different parameters and high-efficiency electric power generation by means of metallurgical and coke oven and byproduct recovery plants secondary energy resources use as well as fossil fuels:
- selection of optimal scheme for integrated generation of steam and electric power based on common heat and gas production balance;
- low cost of generated steam and electric power by means secondary energy resources use;
- using of up-to-date equipment by leading manufacturers (custom made boilers and steam turbines, gas turbines, gas reciprocating motor etc).
Revamping of existing boiler houses and HPP:
- selection of optimal heat diagram;
- efficient use of fuels including by means of innovative technologies;
- revamping of main and auxiliary equipment (boilers, turbo-generator, gas and water coolers, deaeration-feeding units, pressure reducing desuperheating stations etc.).
Efficient use of metallurgical and coke oven and by-product recovery plants secondary energy resources by means of rational gas-supply diagram:
- selection of optimal gas supply diagram that ensures minimal discharge of gases to bleeders;
- designing of gas boosting stations and gas control posts for fuel gases pressure boosting/reduction;
- designing of gas-compressor stations and gas treatment systems in order to give the possibility for external consumers to use fuel gases.
Elaboration of steam condensate collection and return:
- reusing of steam condensate;
- cost saving for high-quality water treatment;
- decrease of initial water consumption and effluents reduction.
Recovery of COBs waste gases heat:
- production of power-generating steam by means of recovery of COBs waste gases heat;
- using of coke oven and blast furnace gas in the unit with heat-availability factor = 0.97 be means of using heated oxygen containing in the gases;
- reduction of harmful emissions from coke oven batteries: NOx, CO, dust.