Atmospheric air protection
Our moto: : Your task - our solution - common success!
Giprokoks - technologies and efficient solutions for environment protection aimed to achieve high production performances, to ensure rated environmental emissions, comfortable conditions for operating personnel
Basic technical trends:
- elaboration and modernization of technological processes and design concepts on coke oven and by-product production facilities which allow to minimize negative impact on the environment;
- coke dry cooling plants and coke wet quenching complexes of advanced design reducing harmful emissions into atmosphere;
- vacuum dust cleaning:
- aspiration systems with one-stage and two-stage cleaning of aspiration air with ВАТ-technologies introduction;
- dust cleaning units of PEC system, CDCP, coke dedusting units at coke oven and by-product plants using newest dust catching equipment;
- coke oven top, production premises of coal handling plant and coke screening facilities;
- dedusting of discharge places of dust trapped in aspiration systems and vacuum cleaning;
- ventilation, air conditioning systems, chiller-fancoil systems with use of state-of-the-art equipment;
- power saving heating and heat supply systems;
- smoke exhaust, smoke control systems, automatic fire-fighting systems;
- cleaning of premises making use of up-to-date technical facilities;
- implementation of the power saving measures for aspiration systems, use of the secondary power resources;
- automation and control of main system parameters along with implementation of the advanced technologies of process control automation system.
- evaluation of coke oven and by-product effect on the environment;
development of the documents for grounding of emissions for obtaining the permission for construction, including for environmental emissions.
- Many years of practice in rendering of engineering services for coke oven and by-product plants in different climatic zones.- Elaboration of the design documentation making use of software for making of calculations, graphic materials, including 3D models.