By-products recovery and processing
By-product recovery branch of coke oven and by-product recovery plant is a sophisticated diversified production units complex, which comprises closely interconnected essentially different processes and technologies.
GIPROKOKS hold a wide range of technologies for coke oven gas cleaning with production of commercial products as well as crude benzol and coal tar processing.
GIPROKOKS - comprehensive designing of by-products recovery, cleaning, production, processing and utilization processes.
Coke oven gas cleaning
- Coke oven gas cooling using circulating service water and chilled water
- Tar removal
- Ammonia removal by sulfuric acid solution with ammonia sulphate production
- Installation of gas exhausters
- Hydrogen sulphide removal:
- By monoethanolamine method up to 0.05 g/nm3
- By vacuum-carbonate process up to 0.05 g/nm3
- Integrated removal of ammonia and hydrogen sulphide with ammonia cracking and elemental industrial sulfur production
- Processing of excess (coal) water with decomposition of fixed ammonia salts using energy saving technologies.
- HCN removal
- Naphthalene removal
- Benzol hydrocarbons recovery with crude benzol production
- Sulphuric acid production using high-performance catalysts
- Fuels production from oil and coal stock
- Safety devices of pressure boosting in the plant gas route
- Tar desludging
- Continuous processing of coal tar in single-column unit with tar heating in pipe-type furnace
- Separation of coal tar fractions and their processing
- Production coal-tar pitches and industrial oils
- Pitch granulation
- Crude benzol processing with pure products production
- Nonstandard equipment and engineering devices
- Tank fields for liquids and loose products storages, their packing and loading
- Equipment sealing
Elaboration of projects for